As a Business Controller with the organization, you will be responsible for keeping financial processes on track. You do this by monitoring budgets together with your colleagues in the business. You will prepare management reports and forecasts and assist in budgeting and multi-year planning.
You then monitor, together with the business, whether the numbers match the ambitions and plans that have been made. You ask the right critical questions and provide solicited and unsolicited advice. You can bring and convince the business of the usefulness and necessity of proposed changes. You therefore participate in consultations of various departments and management.
You are part of the Finance & Control department, which consists of other Controllers, a Group Controller, a Team Leader FA and SA and several staff members. The department is managed by the Manager of Finance & Control.
● HBO / WO working and thinking level (preferably a business education)
● At least 3 years of experience as a Business Controller
● Experience with the planning & control cycle and creating reports and analyses
● Experience at an accounting firm is a plus
● Advanced knowledge of Excel
● Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbal and written
● Communicative, persuasive, enthusiastic and critical
● € 3,500 – € 5,700 gross (based on full time)
● 36/40 hour work week
● 24 vacation days + 12 ATV days (based on full time)
● Holiday pay
● Training opportunities through internal academy + individual training courses
● Laptop and cell phone + allowance for travel expenses
● Hybrid working
30% Attend management and departmental meetings
20% Prepare and give advice
20% Creating reports, budgets and forecasts
10% Internal consultation